Re: Kerberos v4

I ttried to compile heimdal with native support for AFS, that is acting as
an AFS kaserver.
And I discovered that It needed to be compiled with kth-krb libraries. I
had to spend a few hours patching the debian port of krb-kth to compile on
Linux (Mandrake 10.0).

So, will it ever be possible that compiling heimdal with AFS support will
not need the krb4 libraries? Or will AFS drop it's use of krb4 soon?

Clement Onime