Re: Problem in output to a kinit process

Hi Herald,
I am trying to make a program which automates a Linux Server to become a
Member Server of Windows AD. This is done through a web interface. The Web
Interface CGI code is long, However, the User enters details such as
Username, Password and windows Domain, KDC etc.
Everything is fine... I can create the krb5.conf file, as mentioned in the
Samba-Howto. I can even get it a kerberos ticket manually. However when the
part of my CGI code tries to automate the ticket requesting feature... I
get an unusual situation where the kinit process keeps waiting for user
input.. in my case the CGI program never sends the complete page, ie Error
or success. Hence everything breaks. The Same Part of Code however works
very well with RedHat, ie MIT kerberos library. I have come to know that
kinit takes its input directly from tty, however I do not know how to
implement that.

regards