Re: change password via http

Title:
Antoine Jacoutot írta:
On Thursday 09 September 2004 17:08, Johan Danielsson wrote:

I think people do this, but I don't know exactly how. An SSL encrypted
page where people can enter their password seems like the easiest way
out, but you have to make sure you don't get spoofed.

Right, is their an already available tool ? Like a php script or something ?
I could write some CGI stuff, but first, I want to be sure to use a secure
solution and second, if it already exists, why re-write it... :)

Thanks.

Antoine

I would recomend you to read:
http://www.php-editors.com/pear_manual/p_pecl.kadm5.html