Re: change password via http

I've set up something similar in the past using usermin's
(http://www.webmin.com) password changing module. It was configured to use
PAM for the authentication and password changing. I think I had to modify
slightly the perl code for changing passwords to work..
But it maybe an overkill as you need to also install webmin to configure
usermin..
But it uses the perl Net-SSL module to handle https connections and you
can setup a self-signed certificate or install a real one.

Clement

> Antoine Jacoutot írta:
>
>>On Thursday 09 September 2004 17:08, Johan Danielsson wrote:
>>

>>>I think people do this, but I don't know exactly how. An SSL encrypted
page where people can enter their password seems like the easiest way
out, but you have to make sure you don't get spoofed.