Re: password change via web browser

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 05:59, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> On Sunday 21 November 2004 18:22, Jukka Salmi wrote:
> > I'm searching a program for changing Kerberos passwords using a web
> > browser (CGI, PHP, ...), but was not able to find such a thing so far.
> > Any hints and links are appreciated.
>
> There's always kpasswd.cgi :
> http://www.umich.edu/~umweb/software/
>
> But I never succeeded compiling it under OpenBSD.
> If you find anything, I'll be very interested too.

I knocked up a script using PAM and Perl:

http://hawkerc.net/staff/abartlet/sign-on.pl

It works for krb5 better than anything else, because pam_unix and so
don't like 'nobody' or 'apache' doing a password change for another user
(even with the old pw).

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet@samba.org