Re: Protocols of heimdal servers

Oh. Allright. Well just trying to help :)

Any pointers or ideas Luke? I know your pretty sharp with ldap/kerberos
and all those other goodies! What do you think of my suggesstion to
write a java wrapper around the various C based components? I admit I am
way out of my league here but just trying to spark some good lively
discussion.

-Charles