Deleting only some salt types

The application is a cross-realm trust with Windows AD, and I don't
know that this is the problem, but. . .

Is there a way to delete specific salts within an encryption type?  I
did a normal add for the krbtgt's with a password I can then type into
Windows.  Then deleted all the encryption types except des-cbc-md5, and
changed the kvno back to 1.

I still have two keys though, one with the normal pw-salt(), and
another with an afs3 salt which I'm sure Windows hasn't a clue about.
(Hmmm.  Should be both v4 and v5 salts as well as afs3?  Different
issue.)
----