Extract Keytab permissions

I'm having difficulty disentangling the permissions structure for
kadmin[d].  Mostly it's pretty straightforward.  One permission from
kadmind.acl maps to one admin command.

What I don't understand is ext_keytab.  I don't see how that command is
protected, or what permission it uses.

What I'd like to do is specify an "admin" account that's allowed to get
expiration dates and maybe enctypes for everybody, but can't extract a
keytab for (and impersonate) anybody.  In other terms:  the metadata is
OK, but the keys aren't.
----