Re: Trouble bootstapping Heimdal

Andrew Bartlett <abartlet@samba.org> writes:

> I'm trying to bootstrap Heimdal on a debian testing system (or indeed,
> anything other that SuSE 9 or Fedora Core 3).
>
> These are the errors I get:
[...]
> This is all in an effort to have the Samba build farm assess the
> portability of Heimdal on an automated basis.  From there, I am hoping
> to make informed decisions on how to proceed with Samba4's Kerberos
> dependencies.

If you have old autoconf/automake/libtool, these are the kind of errors
you'll get. Either you make sure you have correct autotools, or commit the
generated files to the repository.

I always install the new autotools together in a --prefix if the
distributions autotools are too old. I have found there are more pain not
upgrading than upgrading.

Love

PGP signature