Newbi question - how to enable kaserver in Heimdal 0.6.4

Hello!

I'm new to heimdal and this list and thus got newby-questions.
Also I'm not familliar with the automake-stuff.  -sorry-

My setup is :
  intel-laptop with fedora-core1
  Heimdal-0.6.4  sourcecode (tried also 0.6.3)
  AFS-testcell based on Openafs-1.2.11

My Problem:
  I tried  to compile Heimdal with kaserver support but w/o success.
  I need it to migrate my productiv AFS-cell.

The Point:
  I'd be very pleased if one could advice me how to enable ka-support in
  Heimdal-KDC.

What did I face so far:
  The '--enable-kaserver' and '--enable-kaserver-db' switch seams to be gone
  away from the ./configure - but I give it anyway.
  Starting the just compiled  Heimdal-KDC with
    'kdc --kerberos4 --kaserver --detach'
  results in
    "kdc: error at argument `--kaserver'"
  Heimdal seams to listen on the known K5 and K4 ports, just 7004 is free.
  Well , the nativ kaserver is not running of cause!

  So I guess  I have to enable to compile for  kaserver-suport anyhow.
  Up to now I couldn't manage to find THAT point.

  I'd be very pleased if one could advice me how to enable ka-support in
  Heimdal-KDC.

Sincerely Mathias Feiler, University of Hohenheim Germany