Locking of principales due to unsuccessfull attempts

I used to have KA's preauthentication with the responding ability
of locking out pricipales that got more than 10 unsuccessful
attempts of authentication (usually for 36 hour).
This way I prevent some sort of attacks. Also I can sort out the
user which stores their password (against rule)  within a client
(I get them after password change when the client tries to use
the old password).

I've been looking for that facilitie in heimdal w/o any success.
The only thing I found is this
	kadmin get_entry <principal>

	                 Kvno: 6
	                Mkvno: 0
	Last successful login: never
	    Last failed login: never
	   Failed login count: 0
	        Last modified: 2005-06-03 23:48:32 UTC

Have I been missing something  or is  it just not there?

If it isn't there jet, is it planed to introduce such a function?

Yours sincerely   Mathias Feiler