Re: TGT forwarding when cross-realm auth?

Hi Douglas,

Thanx a lot again for your help. As it looks like I have to apply the
modification to the client code, which you have mentioned. It will help
me however a lot, if you will give a hint of where I'll have to start to
dig ...

Thanx a lot in advance and best regards, vadim tarassov.

--
vadim <vadim.tarassov@swissonline.ch>