Re: Future of kerberised telnet, login, rsh, ftp?

OK, key exchange is needed, and is a general problem. Well where does this
stand with regards to getting the OpenSSH people to add this?
I know they know you have the mods, and that others would like to see it
added. What type of community persuasion would it take to get them to add
it?

What I was also asking was if there where other local mods that sites also
thought they needed.