Re: Kerberos support in standard services

>Personally, I use mutt, Gnus, imp (web based), and courier-*, I don't
>think any support SASL. Then again, Gnus doesn't support SSL properly
>either[1].

We have patches to make mutt do SASL, but for various reasons, they
never made it back into the distribution.  It was a few years ago, but
as I recall there was some flamage about it on the mutt mailing list,
and the person who did the work just gave up (it wasn't me, so I only
heard about it second-hand).  We still maintain them locally.

--Ken