No Subject

We are pleased to inform you of the announement today,of winners of the Luckyday Sweeptakes International Programs held on the 9th of May and released on 24th of June 2005, your e-mail address attached to ticket number:LSLI/7/ 109/556/408 with Serial number: 50/CL/452 drawn from the lucky number: 302/298/333/541, and consequently won in the 3rd  category. You have therefore been approved for a huge sum  of  One Million,Two  Hundred Thousand, Dollars Only (US$1,200,000.00).  CONGRATULATION ! ! !

Your Fund is now deposited with a security company insured in your name alone, due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 65,000 companies and individual email addresses from Europe,America,Asia,Australia,Caribean,Africa and New Zealand as part of international program which we conduct once every year.

To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent,foreign operation manager;

CITY GOLD FINANCE
E-MAIL: citygoldfinance@inbox.com
Director Mr. ALBERT THOMAS

For the processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated bank account of your choice.

Please be aware that your paying bank will effect payment swiftly upon satisfactory report and verifications provided by our processing agency. Remember, if not claim for certain period it will returned as unclaimed to the  Finance office.

Note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence, also forward your name,address,telephone and fax numbers to our agency. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform your claim agent as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.Rita Joop
Public Relation Officer.