Re: Enabling arcfour on Heimdal-0.6.3/OpenBSD

As Love pointed out to me, in 0.6.x the default_keys entry is ignored
for "add -r".

You can edit dumpfile entries and merge the changes back.  (Easier than
it sounds.)

You can use add --random-password instead of add -r.  (Presume
similarly for cpw as for add.)

You can upgrade to 0.7.x.

----