Re: Easiest way to get service ticket after obtaining tgt

Jeremiah Martell <inlovewithgod@gmail.com> writes:

> [capaths]
>
> REALM1.COM = {
>  REALM2.COM = .
> }
> REALM2.COM = {
>  REALM1.COM = .
> }

Try removing this section. Direct trust doesn't require [capaths] in
Heimdal (its implicit).

I think you configuration is wrong, see 4.13 Transit policy in the info
documentation on how to set up [capaths].

What breaks is how the code figure out the next realm to jump to, it takes
the first element of the list. I tried explained it like this in the info
documentation.

> However the order is important when the `[capaths]' section is used to
> figure out the intermediate realm to go to when doing multi-realm
> transit. When figuring out the next realm, the first realm of the list
> of `PERMITTED-CROSS-REALMS' is chosen. This is done in both the client
> kerberos library and the KDC.

Love

PGP signature