Re: Comments on LDAP support in heimdal

Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars@oddbit.com> writes:

> Love,
>
> I've produced a couple of patches against Heimdal along the lines of
> what we've just been discussing.  They're attached to this email.
[...]
> Let me know if this would break backwards compatability somewhere.

I'm think I'm fine with the changing of the hdb driver semantics, not too
happy about large #ifdef thingy, but other then that, itseems clean enouth.

Changing the name of the logfile will break existing installations
today. Changing the directory is fine with me, it will "only" break ldap
installations but I can live with that.

I'll look at the patch again when its not late in the evening.

Love

PGP signature