[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Processing keytab in memory
- To: Heimdal Discussion <email@example.com>
- Subject: Processing keytab in memory
- From: T C <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:28:12 -0800
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=XeZsVLMd1dnggi8t6txm15UaNS5k0H9yGllxAAA1p2ENCqnNqQmisCO749fqLlxzM7MPckuc6PI6KOHNypEWuGboJ4vPewRP395VkDvaxm0quCQ7iCc35nPQG92toJ4rfjXr1Mm8vjjc85qI1hOs8XciwSqAxJUrE19ZLxnSavM=
- Sender: email@example.com
I have read in a keytab file and store the content as a blob in database. Later when I
try to process it I don't see how to do that in memory. There is a keytab_memory file
but it doesn't seem to take a keytab content blob anywhere.
All I can find is to read the contents directly from file into the cursor thru fkt_start_seq_get_int.
Is that true? Is there any other lower level interface that doesn't need to go thru file