Re: Processing keytab in memory

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 14:28 -0800, T C wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have read in a keytab file and store the content as a blob in
> database.  Later when I
> try to process it I don't see how to do that in memory.  There is a
> keytab_memory file
> but it doesn't seem to take a keytab content blob anywhere.
>
> All I can find is to read the contents directly from file into the
> cursor thru fkt_start_seq_get_int.
> Is that true?  Is there any other lower level interface that doesn't
> need to go thru file
> system?

Terry,

When I first read your mail I thought 'why would you want to do that'.
However, I seem to be in exactly the same situation.  I would like to
keep the keytab in a database (Samba4 ldb in this case), as it provides
a consistency with the rest of the records.

I might just bail and have a 'keytab reference' in the database, but
exactly this kind of functionality would be very useful.  I might even
try and hack it up in lorikeet-heimdal (the branch of Heimdal I maintain
for Samba4).

Andrew Bartlett

This is a digitally signed message part