Re: Processing keytab in memory

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the confirmation.  By "keytab reference" do you mean the name to the keytab file?

I chose to write it out to a file before parsing it because that seems to be the best option I got.  I can't hack it because I need to keep my patches at a minimum since our system needs to integrate newer versions easily.

Thanks,
Terry