No Subject

We shall employ the service of attorney for the drafting and notarization of
the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favour for the transfer. Any bank account in
any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the
transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will
be paid into your account for us to share in ratio of 60% for me and 40% for
you. There is no risk at all; he attorney and my position will do the
paperwork for this transaction as the Branch Manager guarantees the
successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please
reply immediately via the private email address below, upon your response
shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help
you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this
transaction  would be most profitable for both of us because i shall require
your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Please upon the receipt of this mail message, send to me the following, to
enable start the process of the fund into your bank account: you are require
to send the following document information through the above
e-mail(engredward@sify.com)

1. Your full Name
2. Your private Telephone and fax numbers.
3 Your Addresses.
Immediately I receive a mail indicating your interest I shall send you more
details.
Best regards,
MR,OLIVER.E.DONALD
engredward@sify.com