Re: Processing keytab in memory

I can extract the entries and store the info into database, but how do I build the key table in memory later using these separate pieces of info, without the blob?

I can store the blob, but I would rather store small fields of info, not an arbitrary size piece of data.  I need to store some of those separate fields currently for display purposes anyway.

Terry