Re: gss_krb5_import_creds can't work with memory keytab

Andrew Bartlett <abartlet@samba.org> writes:

> This works, except that the reference count 'works' on a keytab of name
> 'MEMORY:'.  Perhaps this should be a special case that always makes a
> new keytab?  I'm thinking an application may have relied on the previous
> behaviour.  (early Samba3 I know used 'MEMORY:', but only ever had one
> keytab).

I think its ok that this changes. The only thing that happen is that two
keys can be added to the keytab, but if the consumer add two entries with
the same name, enctype and kvno, but the not same key.

Samba could be the only consumer I know about, and since it doesn't break
for you guys, I'll ignore it.

Love

PGP signature