YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WAS SELECTED AS A WINNER

GOOGLE: EMAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
FROM:  INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION /
PRIZE AWARD .
       PROMOTING INTERNET USAGE OVER THE  GLOBE
      (WE
ENCOURAGE  GLOBALIZATION)

FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
GOOGLE B.V. Boeing Avenue 44 9459 PE.
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS
Congratulations to you as we bring to
your notice, the results of the First Category draws of GOOGLE LOTTERY
INT. We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under
the First Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The draws
were held on 7th october, 2005 and results are being officially
announced today 20th december, 2005. Participants were selected through
a computer ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of
individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia,
Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International
Promotions Program. Your e-mail address, attached to ticket number
50941465206-529, with serial number 5772-54 drew the lucky numbers 3-4-
17-28-35-44  and consequently won in the First Category. You have
therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of 1,000,000 euros (One
million euros), which is the winning payout for Category a winners.
This is from the total prize money from 2,000,000 euros shared among
the 2 winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now
deposited with the paying Bank. In your best interest to avoid mix up
of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire
details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of
transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to
your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants / non participants of
this program. Please contact your claims agent immediately for due
processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account
of your choice:

To file for your claim, please contact the fiduciary
agent.

Mr. kingley
Hans
Mirrow Trust Agency
TEL:+306947484462
Email:mirrowtrust@netscape.
net
OLYMPIA 45, 11688,
ATHENS GREECE.

You are advised to
contact the agents by email.
NOTE: For easy reference and
identification, find below your reference and Batch numbers. Remember
to quote these numbers in every one of your correspondence with your
claims agent.
REFERENCE NUMBER: LSLUK/2031/8161/04.
BATCH NUMBER:
14/011/IPD.
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you
for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.
Dorothy Solomon.
LOTTERY COORDINATOR.