hdb-ldap-structural-object = inetOrgPerson

HI!

Sorry for cross-posting but I think both mailing lists are suitable for
this posting.

I'm playing with heimdal 0.7.1 and hdb-ldap. I'm wondering whether this
should work for using 'inetOrgPerson' as STRUCTURAL object class when
adding new users:

[kdc]
    database = {
        dbname = ldap:ou=Benutzer,ou=bv,dc=example,dc=com
        hdb-ldap-structural-object = inetOrgPerson
        mkey_file = /var/heimdal/m-key
    }

It does not work for me. 'kadmin add' always uses STRUCTURAL object
class 'account'. Do I have to add something for "Attributes: []" to make
this work?

# /opt/heimdal/sbin/kadmin -l add susi
Max ticket life [unlimited]:
Max renewable life [unlimited]:
Principal expiration time [never]:
Password expiration time [never]:
Attributes []:
susi@CORAG.DE's Password:
Verifying - susi@CORAG.DE's Password:

This results in LDAP entry with 'account':

dn: krb5PrincipalName=susi@EXAMPLE.COM,ou=Benutzer,ou=bv,dc=example,dc=com
krb5KDCFlags: 126
krb5Key:: ME+gAwIB...
krb5KeyVersionNumber: 0