Type 24 (arcfour-hmac-md5-exp) support

I've been chasing down problems with Win2000 joining Samba4, and setup a
Win2000 Professional SP0 workstation.

The problem I have is that in the AS-REQ it selects a subkey of type 24
(despite the other exchanges all using type 23), which Heimdal doesn't
support.

I noticed notes about this encryption type before, but it seems to have
been removed.  Is this something where I just tell people to use a later
Win2000 Service Pack, or is there a way to get this to work for 'out of
the box' Win2000 installs?

Andrew Bartlett

This is a digitally signed message part