move kadmin from sbin to bin

Hello,

We've received a request to move kadmin from sbin to bin. One
argument(*) for this is systems (mostly linux) that configure with
prefix set to /usr. On such systems, kadmin may not correspond to
what's supposed to be in /usr/sbin. One other agument is that kadmin
is a commonly used tool, and having it in bin might make sense.

Any opinions about this?

Another related question is what to do with the other programs in
sbin. I think thet are kstash, ktutil and *_log. If we decide to move
kadmin, ktutil should also move, and probably also kstash, don't know
what to do with *_log.

(*) One solution to this is just to use --sbindir=/usr/bin.

/Johan