Re: Behavioural differences in Heimdal and MIT [was: Re: API differences between Heimdal and MIT]

For the systems that support PAM I'm guessing we should have a
no-.k5login pam_krb5 (required*) followed by a pam_ldap (or pam_dbm,
or whatever) that only does authorization, not password checking
(required or sufficient).  pam_afs *should* only be a session module
to get the token and set the PAG, but that may only work on Solaris.

* A correctly configured ssh will get a forwarded tgt before you get
to the PAM chain.  Anyone know of any pam_ldap's that can be told to
just do authorization, maybe even to use a kerberized bind to do the
lookups?