Some iprop 0.7.2 questions.

Shouldn't kadm5_log_previus() in lib/kadm5/ check if it's backspacing
before the beginning of an empty (or nonexistent) file and give a
warning?

Shouldn't replay_log have a --reset option that erases the log file
after the replay (the way it's done at the end of receive_everything
() in ipropd-slave.c is probably good).

Does it ever make sense to do a replay_log on a master?  Maybe if
you're doing slave -> master promotion, but otherwise?

I've seen some reverse-channel effects where an ipropd-slave can
cause changes in the master's log file, and I need to trace those
down now.
----