Re: PK-INIT update

Outstanding!

I will probably be experimenting with this in a few weeks (if I don't
have to spend too much time with SecurID anyway).  Is this a "use the
source Luke" kind of thing, or is there some documentation of how
it's supposed to work somewhere?

I'm going to wind up in the same situation as Doug E. it appears,
except I'll probably want MacOS support in Tiger, and maybe Panther,
not just Leopard.  I don't suppose anyone else is doing an
Authorization Services plug-in?

----