Re: PK-INIT update

On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 13:19 +0200, Love Hörnquist Åstrand wrote:
> Hello,
>
> At last kerberos interop meeting in Boston we tested, among other things,
> Heimdal PK-INIT with other implementations and got them to work for every
> kind of certificate we tried. Both using heimdal as a KDC and as a client.
>
> In this test I used newly commited code for the X509/CMS part of PK-INIT
> called hx509 and is included in Heimdal.

I've having trouble with this, and building from Heimdal's CVS.  It
seems that hx509 isn't in the heimdal repository, but only in libs/

And when I build it from libs/hx509 (dropping that directory in
heimdal/libs), I get problems with it expecting roken as a system
library (I think).

It builds (but fails make check in hx509) from the nightly tarball, so I
assume I'm missing some detail of how that's constructed.

Andrew Bartlett

This is a digitally signed message part