Re: PK-INIT update

On Sun, 2006-04-23 at 08:28 +0200, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 13:19 +0200, Love Hörnquist Åstrand wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > At last kerberos interop meeting in Boston we tested, among other things,
> > Heimdal PK-INIT with other implementations and got them to work for every
> > kind of certificate we tried. Both using heimdal as a KDC and as a client.
> >
> > In this test I used newly commited code for the X509/CMS part of PK-INIT
> > called hx509 and is included in Heimdal.
>
> I've having trouble with this, and building from Heimdal's CVS.  It
> seems that hx509 isn't in the heimdal repository, but only in libs/
>
> And when I build it from libs/hx509 (dropping that directory in
> heimdal/libs), I get problems with it expecting roken as a system
> library (I think).
>
> It builds (but fails make check in hx509) from the nightly tarball, so I
> assume I'm missing some detail of how that's constructed.

I figure I should provide some details...  This is with
heimdal-20060423, on Fedora Core 4, x86, with default configure options,
as well as --without-openssl.

cert -> root
FAIL: test_chain
create signed data
lt-hxtool: hx509_certs_find: 569873
FAIL: test_cms
nist tests
SKIP: test_nist
SKIP: test_nist_cert
nist pkcs12 tests
SKIP: test_nist_pkcs12
lt-hxtool: map_file: request.out: 2: No such file or directory
FAIL: test_req

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett

This is a digitally signed message part