Re: heimdal 0.7.2 with Windows 2003 KDC

Hello all,

thank you for the information. I have the domainname in uppercase, so that
shoulddn't be a problem. Howver, I found the following problem in the
KIT-maillinglist:
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/kerberos/2005-September/008514.html.

It would be very helpfull to have a debugging-option. Is therd one?

Thank you,

Michel