Trouble with ldap backend..

Hi,

I already have a working heimdal with ldap backend..
However, I have some confusions..

First, when I run kadmin -l and do some stuffs like
removing a principal, there is a log file created in
the current working directory that looks like this:

ldap:ou=krb5accounts,o=example,dc=com.log

in my krb5.conf...

[logging]
        kdc = FILE:/var/heimdal/logs/krb5kdc.log
        admin_server =
FILE:/var/heimdal/logs/kadmin.log
        kdc = SYSLOG
        admin_server = SYSLOG
        default = SYSLOG

-------------------
[kdc]
        database = {
        acl_file = /var/heimdal/kadmind.acl
        mkey_file = /var/heimdal/m-key
        dbname  =
ldap:ou=krb5accounts,o=example,dc=com
require-preauth = true
        allow-anonymous = false
#       enable-http = false
        check-ticket-addresses = true
        allow-null-ticket-addresses = false
        allow-anonymous = false
        kdc_warn_pwexpire = 7 days
        logging = SYSLOG
        encode_as_rep_as_tgs_rep = true
--------------------------

That logfile created during the kadmin session... I
guess I haven't specified it correctly in my
krb5.conf.. or should it be set somewhere else?

Second problem..
I tried reinstalling openldap and heimdal in another
machine.. create a dn(ou=krb5accounts) where my
principals will be stored under, copied the same
config files(slapd.conf, krb5.conf etc. with some
modifications) from the old machine, then run the
slapd with ldapi:///...

and then run kstash...
kadmin -l
then init our realm...
tried adding a principal... and it worked.

However when I tried ldapsearch my directory,
ou=krb5accounts contains nothing.. On the same
directory where I run kadmin, now I can see another
file aside from the logfile.

The same filename but ending in .db:
ldap:ou=krb5accounts,o=example,dc=com.db

I tried deleting it(.db) and issued a "list *", and
then it says opening database: dbopen
(ldap:ou=krb5accounts,o=example,dc=com): No such file
or directory..

How can this be... heimdal didn't actually stored my
principals in my ldap directory, but instead in that
db file.

Help. I wanted to eliminate that logfile created
everytime I have a kadmin session and also that .db
file... I want to store my principals in ldap and not
in that db file...

Thanks..