Re: [patch] merge mechglue-branch into HEAD

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:23:54 +1000
Luke Howard <lukeh@padl.com> wrote:

> >1) The code has not been tested thoroughly given the scope of what it
> >is meant to do. In particular I have not tested it's use with third
> >party mechglue mechanisms. In fact, it occurs to me now that I've only
> >used libmech_spnego with my static linking hack (posted previously)
> >so I can't claim to have tested dynamically loading at all.
>
> I used Martin Rex's gsstest to test the mechglue.

I just tried this and there were many instances of the following 3 errors:

  ERROR: gss_acquire_cred returned BOGUS value lifetime!
  ERROR: transfer_via_child(): Child returned accumulated error code rc=1
  ERROR: gss_wrap_size_limit(integ): max_in==0  for  req_output_size=2028 ??

If I recall correctly the gssapi code never tried to handle the lifetime
parameter at all. The second error looks like it's just an artifact of
another error but that's just a guess.

Also, running it under valgrind didn't look good. Unfortunately I cannot
get filenames and line numbers even with ./configure --enable-debug. There
were so many different leaks that I cannot help but suspect that the
leaking is an artifact of failures within gsstest. Anyway, I doubt
they could be attributed to the port. There just weren't that many
code changes.

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Extension for SSO w/ Windows Group Authorization