[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
host addresses in AS and TGS REQ
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: host addresses in AS and TGS REQ
- From: "Tameem Ahmed Khan" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 17:43:18 +0900
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=F21iCacxgPSLMPnTiVAPeXseNHzRETvstzOaXOcfSV/XGdODORMrHsu4Wkuvr6g+u5JAF06MblP6tdTl4/bLPJOTFY1XVriGE7Xi3MQvzonP9NBRL9PIM9Et4eexsPJ0gIxNSBOMTCMqfoSPCHaDo4vPGFLESpfUeNjiEG++BY8=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have recently read about the hostaddresses field in AS and TGS being optional. Is it true?
This question because, when I send wrong host address in this field with service as 'ldap' it is passing through, but with 'smtpsvc' it is not. Have anyone of you observed similar issue? Can I remove this feild (if it is optional) because in my setup getting correct host address is difficult. I tried this setup it is working fine. Wanted to know if this may have any impact?
When compared to MIT why was this field introduced?
thanks in advance.
-tameem ahmed khan