Re: State of mechglue merge?

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 11:15:13 +1000
Andrew Bartlett <abartlet@samba.org> wrote:

> I was starting my regular merge of Heimdal into Samba's
> Lorikeet-heimdal, but I'm confused:  What is the status of the merge?
> We seem to have a lot of duplicated files in CVS at the moment.

Inlined below is the last message on the topic. I subsequently submitted
the said patch but it only provided the minimum necessary to merge so it
may take some time for Love to work out any issues he might have with
the code.

Mike

--8<--

Michael B Allen <mba2000@ioplex.com> writes:

> Love,
>
> I think I can produce a clean patch for any version on demand if you
> think that would help.

The plan is to merge the mech-glue branch some time soon. But I don't like
how the linking is done, mostly because its so complicated.

If you have a patch that syncs the mech-glue branch to HEAD, please
contribute it.

Love