Re: Password expiration/aging?

Our 0.6 to 0.7 upgrade script included the following:

/usr/heimdal/sbin/kadmin -l mod --attributes=pwchange-
service,disallow-proxiable,disallow-renewable,disallow-tgt-
based,disallow-forwardable,disallow-postdated kadmin/
changepw@JPL.NASA.GOV

Most of the extras were just me being neurotic, but I think at least
one of them was needed for Solaris kpasswd compatibility.  I did the
same thing to both principals.

----