Re: problem authenticating with mod_auth_kerb

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 14:11, michel.brabants@euphonynet.be wrote:

> I checked the HTTP-account on the backup-server and I saw that is didn't
> have "trust account for delegation" checked, whioch should be as far as I
> remembered . don't knwo where I got this from, but an it be  that the
> delegation is needed to spnego to work?

"Delegation" is used to configure TGT-forwarding, but not necessary
to do authentication.

> Now the problem: The subversion-utilities can't use spnego yet (or it si
> disbaled for the moment), so basic authentication of mod_auth_kerb is
> used. However, when basic authentication is used, I see the following in
> the logs:

Can you check step by step my tutorial
<http://www.grolmsnet.de/kerbtut/>
and describe what steps work, what steps fail?

A specialized mod_auth_kerb Mailingslist
modauthkerb-help@lists.sourceforge.net is available at
<http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=51775>

>krb5_rd_req() failed when verifying KDC
>failed to verify krb5 credentials: Key table entry not found

Does your keytab contain the webservers's principal?

BTW: I never used neon <http://www.webdav.org/neon/>, but I thought
it is able to do GSSAPI.
What is the problem with neon?

Achim