Password expiration patch

Hello,

I have been working on a patch to allow for "pluggable" modules to be
loaded into kadmin (much the same way the password quality checks are
done) to allow for variable password lifetimes (rather than just reading a
static value from the config files). The patch still has the same
functionality (use config file value) if the modules are unconfigured, but
could be used to do just about anything (we have a module which queries
LDAP for an attribute, so that faculty/staff/students/systems people have
different expirations).

Would such a patch be accepted into Heimdal, and if so, where should I
send it?

Thanks!

--
Eric Sturdivant