Re: bazaar: krb5_fcc_ops has get_cache_first/next/end set

I've been able to load both Sun/MIT and Heimdal modules in a Sun LDAP
server using a similar technique (on Solaris with the Sun compiler/
linker).  I suggest you look very carefully at all the options
available for your linker.

FWIW the heimdal-using module is a .a, not a .so, and that seemed to
be necessary.  It's still dynamically loaded though.

----