Re: KDC refuses to give des-cbc-crc keys

> If the service only supports des-cbc-crc, remove all other enctypes
> from the entry.

Thanks! This works.

> You can force the client to only annonce it support des-cbc-crc by
> using kgetcred -e des-cbc-crc service/principal@REALM.

This does not, since I cannot affect how rpc.gssd uses the krb5 library
and how it calls the KDC. Good that the first method works, then. =)

-Juha

                | Juha Jäykkä, juolja@utu.fi			|
		| Laboratory of Theoretical Physics		|
		| Department of Physics, University of Turku	|
                | home: http://www.utu.fi/~juolja/              |

--Sig_G6LGDYMZV2nkLncIiBz7Q6S

--Sig_G6LGDYMZV2nkLncIiBz7Q6S--