Re: The state of the heimdal project

On Oct 3, 2006, at 1:34 PM, Michael B Allen wrote:

> Actually I have wondered from time to time why people don't use
> Heimdal
> MORE.

There are still, last I checked, some API compatibility issues, some
(in particular) GSSAPI-using programs fail to compile against heimdal.

I certainly think it's a bit daft to use AFS with MIT kerberos (then
again I sometimes wonder if we're the *only* folks using heimdal with
AFS considering that I keep having to contribute back buigfixes...) :>

--
brandon s. allbery     [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]
allbery@kf8nh.com