Re: The state of the heimdal project

3 okt 2006 kl. 17.33 skrev Harald Barth:

B1. heimdal build needs bigger table space than lex's default

Fixed the sunday after the friday you reported it, sorry for taking the weekend off.

B2. ^M in some files make cc barf

Fixed the sunday after the friday you reported it, sorry for taking the weekend off.

B3. Compile flag -pthread makes cc barf at some points

Please disable threads on those platformt that can't handle shared lib
with threads.

B4. Include files that do not exist on Solaris 10

Sorry, I fixed the second problem in the same mail, bug not the first, my fault.
Removing <sys/queue.h> from the file will cause other problems for other platforms.
Will fix it anther way tomorrow.

Why did you you tell me that I didn't address the bug ?

B5. ftpd segfaults

Fixed the sunday after the friday you reported it, sorry for taking the weekend off.

All of the above have been reported to heimdal-bugs.

Thank you for reporting the bugs, Heimdal gets better because of it.
Can you remind me about outstanding but that I forget to fix ?

Love