Re: The state of the heimdal project

3 okt 2006 kl. 17.33 skrev Harald Barth:

Lately, I have had serious difficulties to plan future software deployment

of heimdal as _the_ kerberos platform of choice due to the uncertainty of

its future. Some indication of the amount of commitment would be useful,

preferably with some time plan.

I've told you that I'm trying to get out a release candidate for 0.8 in this month.

Is that not fast or clear enough for you, should I cancel my vacation ?

Last time you sent me a 0.7 bug (A4) was 14 days ago, how often do you want
me to do release, biweekly ? I'm not sure you software deployment schedule of
heimdal will be any better because of that.

Off to bed,
Love