[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Heimdal wiki
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Heimdal wiki
- From: Donald Norwood <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:52:17 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <082AB796-FC5C-42BC-B13D-8BD9032E66CC@kth.se>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <082AB796-FC5C-42BC-B13D-8BD9032E66CC@kth.se>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20060922)
If this idea is still active I will certainly contribute towards it.
Love Hörnquist Åstrand wrote:
> Hello Hai,
>> I'm using heimdal kerberos for only about a month and I already have a
>> lot of info about various problems I've run into and spent hours or
>> even days to find out the solutions. I and want to share my
>> experience, tips and tricks I've come with, etc., with other people
>> in order to make our live easier. I hope many of you feel the same
>> On order to achieve this, I'm purposing to setup a wiki engine on
>> heimdal site. This will provide a quick way to create live, up-to-day
>> heimdal-specific FAQ, mini-howtos, case-studies, etc.
>> I'm sure this will make Heimdal project more attractive to new users
>> and enrich heimdal users comunity.
> I think this is an excellent idea and a complement to the
> documentation that
> already exists today. I would perfer that you told us what your
> problem where
> so we can improve the documentation and program to make it easier to use.
> wikis are fine, but I want have program that works.
> I'll make sure a wiki is setup, but that will be after vacation and
> ietf (3 weeks).