Re: About one unknown padata type 129

Thanks a lot.
Finally, I found the structure of this padata with the type 129. It'scalled PA-S4U2Self. The checksum inside it is generated with datawithout asn1 boundary seperators. :-)
Ralph
On 11/16/06, Love Hörnquist Åstrand <lha@kth.se> wrote:> 16 nov 2006 kl. 06.10 skrev Ralph:>> > What's the meaning of 'not compatible'? Do you mean Heimdal has> > already know the structure of this piece of data (padata 129)? Or,> > does Heimdal use another approach to prived Constrained Delegation and> > Protocol Transition?>> There is a diffrent wireformat today since I don't know what the> format was.> Also note that since there is no PAC in Heimdal, there needs to be a> diffrent> solution for checking the validity of the request.>> See the end of tests/kdc/check-kdc.in how to use it.>> Love>>>