Re: MacOSX: /Library/Preferences/edu.mit.Kerberos /etc/krb5.conf

Look at src/include/stock/osconf.h in the MIT distribution.  The MIT
installation guide documents that file.  The MAC-specific stuff is
pretty obvious.

I kind of wish the default keytab could take a list instead of a
single value as well.