4.23.2 Using Kerberos database

That's a section of <http://www.pdc.kth.se/heimdal/heimdal.html> that
isn't filled out.

I would assume that it's intended to describe how to put the PKI cert
name <--> Kerberos Principal mapping into the database itself instead
of in the cert's.  That's allowed by the RFC, but perhaps not often
done by people who *can* put them in the cert's.

Should I conclude that the code to support that mode is likely to
have bugs, or more politely, to be incomplete?